all posts | recent posts | titles only
Tags have feeds as well.
skip to posts
- 2023/08/15 | 2023 review: Skiff Mail
- 2023/08/07 | Setting up RiseupVPN on Qubes OS
- 2023/08/06 | Threema's Ibex crypto protocol
- 2023/08/02 | Checking in on Lokinet
- 2023/07/25 | Using Mullvad Browser for Lokinet
- 2023/05/31 | Status of rsstube development
- 2023/05/06 | Mirroring your website on Tor
- 2023/05/03 | Using Mullvad Browser for I2P
- 2023/03/04 | DNS-over-TLS on the PinePhone
- 2023/02/21 | Setting up Signal Desktop without a mobile device
- 2023/02/18 | PinePhone updates: 4 months
- 2022/11/11 | Notes on the Google Pixel 4a (5G)
- 2022/07/17 | Using Thunderbird with Outlook email
- 2022/07/16 | Using Evolution with Qubes Split GPG
- 2022/07/15 | Using Evolution with Outlook email
- 2022/07/03 | Setting up Signal without Android or iOS
- 2022/06/30 | SchildiChat (Element) over Tor
- 2022/06/27 | Discontinuing PeerTube
- 2022/06/16 | What is negative zero?
- 2022/06/08 | Using Tor with bridges
- 2022/06/08 | 2022 review: Sansa Fuze+
- 2022/06/08 | Installing Rockbox on the Sansa Fuze+
- 2022/06/05 | Is Oxen a honeypot?
- 2022/05/18 | Matrix's new Rust crypto library, vodozemac, has been audited
- 2022/05/16 | Using Duo 2FA without the app
- 2022/04/14 | [Video] Lying to you about VPNs [ASMR-ish]
- 2022/04/03 | USA passports gain X gender marker option
- 2022/03/25 | Updates
- 2022/02/17 | [Video] iMessage is a joke
- 2022/02/06 | [Video] Setting up a Tor onion site in under 10 minutes
- 2022/02/05 | [Video] Why you should use end-to-end encryption whenever you can
- 2022/01/31 | [Video] Oxen Ecosystem: 4. Thoughts on the Oxen Ecosystem
- 2022/01/31 | [Video] Oxen Ecosystem: 3. Session
- 2022/01/29 | [Video] Oxen Ecosystem: 2. Lokinet
- 2022/01/28 | [Video] Oxen Ecosystem: 1. Oxen
- 2022/01/28 | [Video] Oxen Ecosystem: 0. Introduction
- 2022/01/20 | [Audio] ASMR Roleplay - Queer Dating Service
- 2022/01/19 | Organizing my email
- 2022/01/18 | Setting up a Debian KVM virtual machine on a headless server with libvirt
- 2021/11/29 | Librebooting a T400: Updates
- 2021/11/10 | Recommended F-Droid Apps
- 2021/11/04 | Bridging Signal to Matrix
- 2021/10/12 | Why I Stopped Signing my Emails
- 2021/10/05 | How to Randomize your MAC Address with NetworkManager
- 2021/10/04 | Librebooting a T400
- 2021/08/24 | Matrix is Good
- 2021/08/05 | FreeTube: A Really Nice YouTube Client
- 2021/08/04 | How Omegle Video Hacking Works
- 2021/07/31 | Oxen Actually Seems Cool
- 2021/07/31 | Don't Trust iMessage's Cryptography
- 2021/07/30 | No, iMessage is Not Meaningfully End-to-End Encrypted by Default
- 2021/07/09 | Running Android Apps on Qubes OS with Anbox
- 2021/06/05 | Compartmentalization with Firefox Profiles
- 2021/06/02 | Home Server Behind a NAT using a VPS Gateway with WireGuard VPN and nftables
- 2021/05/24 | Session and the Framing of Cryptographic Deniability
- 2021/04/28 | Stop Calling Things "Open Source" When They're Not
- 2021/04/28 | What is Session?
- 2021/04/27 | Are You the Product?
- 2021/04/26 | Stop Conflating "Deep Web" and "Dark Web"
- 2021/04/26 | I Hate Email
- 2021/04/22 | Revisiting Firmware
- 2021/03/29 | FluffyChat: Finally a Good Matrix Client!
- 2021/03/25 | JMP.chat Review
- 2021/03/23 | VPN Killswitch with UFW
- 2021/02/22 | Opinions on Dark Web Sites
- 2021/02/17 | Matrix vs. XMPP: Crypto
- 2021/02/08 | How to Use I2P
- 2021/02/08 | Dead Enby's Switch
- 2021/01/31 | What is I2P? An Introduction for Tor Users
- 2020/12/10 | English Note: Punctuation in Quotation Marks
- 2020/12/09 | Podcasts are Not that Complicated
- 2020/12/03 | Choosing an FSF-Endorsed Distro in 2020
- 2020/12/03 | A Better Distro Freedom Scoring System
- 2020/11/27 | Practically Speaking, What Actually is Free Software?
- 2020/11/26 | Things I Dislike about Fedora
- 2020/11/25 | VPN vs. Tor
- 2020/11/24 | How Does Tor Work?
- 2020/11/23 | Should you Use a VPN?
- 2020/11/21 | Reasons to Use Jitsi Meet Instead of Zoom
- 2020/11/15 | Should you Use Bitcoin?
- 2020/11/12 | The Phrase "Ad Blocker" Misrepresents the Agency of the Web
- 2020/11/10 | Resource Mechanics in Card Games
- 2020/09/27 | On Firmware and Freedom
- 2020/07/02 | Should you Bring your Cell Phone to a Protest?
- 2020/06/02 | Protecting your Vocal Chords at Protests
- 2020/05/25 | Newsboat Copy to Clipboard
- 2020/04/19 | Free Fedora with Freed-ora
- 2020/03/19 | Installing VLC on Fedora
- 2019/09/15 | Using Multiple Tor Circuits
- 2019/05/07 | Federated Decentralization
- 2019/04/12 | Benevolent Centralization is Not the Solution to Malevolent Centralization
- 2019/04/11 | What I Like About Discord
- 2019/04/11 | We Need to Use Better Messaging Programs
- 2019/04/09 | Some Thoughts on Personal Pronouns
- 2019/04/04 | Specify the Maximum Password Length